81. I went to my church's women's conference on Friday and Saturday and I can't believe how incredible it was! I learned SO much!! The teacher was Carol Wild who is the leader of the Women's Ministry at Calvary Chapel in Merritt Island, FL. I was furiously writing down so much the whole time she was speaking! They gave us a book to take notes in and I filled the whole thing up! She taught on Psalms 46 and it was just amazing the depth that we got into this Scripture. I came away from this Conference so refreshed, joyous and knowing that I had a deeper understanding of our Lord and His Word. Here is a video of Carol from the Women's Retreat at her church. I highly recommend that you watch it when you have time. You'll just be so blessed! By the way, she is the blond lady with the British accent. :)
82. I ran into an acquaintance at the Conference that I have known for quite a while, but not well. She and I decided to sit together and it was so wonderful getting to know her better! We giggled and cried and just totally knit our hearts together! We also found out while she was at the conference that she will be moving closer to me, so that was a total blessing, too!
83. My oldest son had his last day of his Fire Academy for the local Fire Department on Sunday. We were invited to a picnic and then to watch them to a drill for us to see. It was so impressive and I am so incredibly proud of my son! He has worked so hard and it's so exciting to see him pursuing his dream and succeeding! Here's a picture of him and me just before the drill. It was really, really windy out there, as you can tell from my hair!
84. I'm blessed that I am going to be able to have some time off now. I'm really looking forward to starting my new Bible studies and spending a lot of time in study. I'm also looking forward to more reading time, more crochet and knitting time, as well as other artistic fun! I'm really needing to take this time and I'm so blessed that I can actually do this.
85. I was able to buy some books at the Women's Conference (no, I didn't need more books! lol) by John MacArthur, Anne Graham Lotz, as well as others. The Women's Ministry leader had these books available at cost for us, so that was such a blessing!! There were a couple others I would have liked to have had, but she is going to have them available at the office, so I can get them later on.
Just a total blessed week!! What were your blessings this week? Please share on the inLinkz below (I'm using a new linking tool that I think you'll like better!) I love to read about your blessings and, of course, would love to read your comments, too!
Blessings - Julie