In any case, it's time to think about all those blessings for this week...
25. I was able to do some reading this week on a book I've been wanting to read. I really enjoy a good mystery and one of my favorite authors is Elizabeth George. For those of you who watch "Masterpiece Theater", if you've ever seen the Inspector Lynley series, she wrote those books. They are huge, huge books and take a long time to read, but they are worth every minute spent. If you enjoy British crime mysteries, this is a good series. I don't get to read these things much anymore so this was a true treat and a blessing!
26. My surgeon finally got off the wound vac band wagon yesterday! I think what did it was that I walked in there with my cane rather than my walker and, for some reason, this made him all happy. lol Now mind you, I've been telling him that I can walk without anything, and often do at home, but at the end of the day, my body is tired and I usually don't risk it and I use the walker. When I went yesterday, it was late, but I knew I would only be in there for a minute and then we had to go get groceries and trying to get everything in our tiny car around the walker is difficult, so I opted for the cane. I use a riding cart in WalMart anyway, so the cane is perfect for just getting into the door. Anyway, I'm so thankful I didn't have to hear about him putting me under again to put that wound vac on...that was a huge blessing!!
27. The swelling has gone down quite a bit in my leg and that's such a blessing! I'll be glad when I can get my jeans back on and I'm seeing that I might not too much longer!
28. I've been doing a little painting and I'm going to attempt to do some cross stitch today. Oh, how I miss doing my stitching! I'm hoping my brain will focus enough to let me do it without mistakes. I would love to finish my Easter project in time for Easter!! It's such a blessing to do those things that bring joy to my heart and mind!
29. Easter is such a huge blessing...the fact that the Lord Jesus gave His life so we could be forgiven of our sins and have eternal life is so awe inspiring! To have our Lord give up His life for us because of His love for us is such a blessing and I am so thankful that He is my Savior!
What are your blessings for this week? You can grab a button on the tab at the top and then share your link by clicking the linkup button below. I can't wait to see your blessings for this week!
Blessings - Julie