This all started on Thursday. I had the chills and a fever of almost 103 so I called my nurse who said to get to the ER now. I was taken back right away and then told almost immediately that I would be admitted. Then they called my infectious disease doctor who said he wanted me brought to his hospital, 2 hours away. Unfortunately, there wasn't a bed available for me so I had to wait until the next day, late in the afternoon, to be taken by ambulance to this hospital. This has been really a strange sickness and I still have no answers as of right now. I'm being pumped full of antibiotics, having tons of blood drawn and just waiting for Monday to come around when my doctor will be here.
Please keep me in prayer...for the doctors to have wisdom and my leg to be protected. Thank you so much, dear friends. This is another horrible bump on this horrendous journey I've been on for over 7 months!
Blessings - Julie