79. I am so blessed that I get to read and review some of the latest books, CD's, DVD's, Bible studies and more. I have always loved doing this, but it has blessed me abundantly since I've been home-bound and can't go anywhere. It gives me a life-line to the outside world and allows me to read or watch the latest in Christian entertainment or studies. I am so blessed to be able to do this and I never, ever take it for granted!
80. I had a friend come by to visit me and she brought us lunch to share. We had soup, cheese crackers, Italian Soda and muffins. Delish! She also brought me these
81. I am feeling a bit better over the past two days. I know it's because of all your prayers! You all bless me so much with your sweet comments, emails and prayers! Keep praying - it works - and it blesses me SO much! Thank you!
82. A package was left on my porch and look what was inside
83. I have been wanting one of these since they came out in Spring. I just didn't want to pay the price! I told my husband that I was sure if I waited, they would go on sale at the end of Summer. Sure enough! My son went to WalMart and they were on sale! Plus, this is a much larger one than the ones I had seen in Spring. I love it! It's perfect for my iced tea!! What a blessing to have one of these fun cups and for my son to remember that I wanted one!
84. We can't forget Miss Mitzi! She continues to grow - 3 whole pounds now! - and she is so smart! She blesses my life beyond measure and I am so thankful for this little ball of fluff!
Please share your own link to your blessings!! It's so easy and fun and it blesses me and my readers to read about how God has blessed you. You can grab my button from the page of buttons to share on your blog. As always - thank you - you bless me more than you can know!
Blessings - Julie