I hope your week has been full of blessings! If your week has been difficult, I hope that you had some small blessings along the way.
22. Hubby and I went to JoAnn's as I wanted to look at the cross stitch magazines. I'm so thankful that I can still find my magazines somewhere as it's getting harder and harder to find them. Anyway, I thought I would look at the fabric for quilting and found this
I have been collecting the Peanuts fabric for years with the plans to make a quilt. I love this piece and how very patriotic it is. It's going to be a great addition to all my other fun prints.
23. My son surprised me the other day with this beauty!
He made it for me as a surprise! The top is on a hinge so that I can clean out the house. Isn't it beautiful? I've started painting it a lovely pale egg blue and I'll share a picture when I finish it. I was so touched that me did this for me! He knows how much I love the birds and watching them. Such a huge blessing!
24. I finally finished this little painting. I've been working on it for months. I paint then I sit it aside - over and over. However, I finally finished it and I'm so happy with it!
25. I've had a Keurig machine for over 10 years. It has been a faithful friend to me but for the past few months, it's been acting up quite horribly. It was not acting properly and I was wasting k-cups (not a good thing at the prices they cost, even in bulk!). Hubby kept telling me to get a new one but I resisted. I missed it so much, though, so I researched the different models to find out which one was best and got this one.
Oh, my goodness! It's amazing! First of all, it doesn't make all the "landing of a jet plane" noises that my old one made from day one. It's so very quiet! It makes several sizes of coffee, so I can choose what is best for my mug. It will also make a pot of coffee (I haven't done this yet) and it's such a treasure. Plus, don't you love the red? Such a blessing to have this wonderful machine!
26. Of course, my little Mitzi blesses me each and every moment of each day!
Now it's your turn to share your blessings!! If you like my link up, please share about it on your blog. You can grab my button off my "Grab My Button" page at the top of this page. Also, if you haven't yet, would you please become a Follower for my page? I am so grateful!
Blessings - Julie